Know Your Rights
If you are faced with an unplanned pregnancy and considering adoption, remember…You have rights!
As a birthmother you have the right to:
- Understand all aspects of the adoption process as it pertains to you and your child.
- Be treated with respect.
- Make an adoption plan you feel comfortable with.
- Select the family you want for your child.
- Receive assistance with the adoption and pregnancy related expenses as well as counseling, medical and legal help.
- Have an open adoption with the family and receive pictures and letters.
Adoption is a selfless act of LOVE. Call Birthmother's CHOICE or request information.
Toll Free... Available 24/7